Education Specialist for Australia

Why do you choose GLOBAL One:

  1. We have proven experience in handling Students who want to study, work and to apply Temporary/ Permanent Resident Visa of Australia.
  2. We have become a trusted partner of High schools to Universities in Australia in providing advice for students studying in Australia including visa handling.
  3. We caters students of all levels from year 7-12, School of English, Undergraduate , Postgraduate, Master up to PHD
  4. We are experience in handling Student Visa as well as Business Visa, Skilled Migration Visa, Spouse Visa, Parent / Children Visa etc.
  5. We are also able to help buying properties in Australia and financing arrangements .
  6. All consultation are provided Free of charge

Besides the above services we provide, we also can send students to other countries like Singapore, Malaysia, China, Swiss, UK, Canada, the USA and Indonesia as well.

Australia offers various study options with more than 1,200 of education institutions and more than 22,000 study programs for international students. You can study at all levels of education from primary and secondary school, to vocational education and training (VET), from English courses to higher education (including universities). Besides, you can take a Bachelor’s degree or take a short course, work or be on vacation here.

Australia’s law promotes quality education and protection for international students regardless of what you are studying or how long you are studying for.

Protections for international students includes the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007 (National Code). These regulations provide nationally consistent standards for providers of education and training for international students.

As an international student on a student visa, you must study with an institution and in a course that is registered on the Commonwealth register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). CRICOS guarantees that the course and the institution at which study meet the high standard expected by international students. You can search for courses and institutions on the Study in Australia website.

In addition to the ESOS Act and National Code, there are also regulatory and quality assurance organizations for higher education and VET institutions. These government organizations are responsible for registration/re-registration of institutions and accreditation/re-accreditation of courses. These organizations are:

  • Higher education – Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA)
  • VET – Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)

So no matter the type of course you want to study, how long you want to study for or where you want to study, you can be assured that in Australia you will have a high quality and rewarding study experience for your future.

× How can I help you?